So, you have to move a long, heavy box from the pallet to the stock cart and you want to make the job as easy as possible. Here is a great way to do just that. Simply position the cart in front of the pallet, then straddle the box. With your feet in a wide stance and your knees bent, slide the load right through your legs and onto the cart. This will keep you close to the weight of the load and will help you to use your legs to do the job. Get creative when you work, but make sure when you do it you are using your legs!
- Modjoul™ and Contact Tracing – Preventing the Perfect Storm
- Modjoul™ Health Blog – It’s not going away.
- T’is Never the Season to be… Injured! (4 ways that online safety training reduces injury during the seasonal rush)
- The Forgetting Curve (Can Micro Burst Training Make the Difference?)
- Now More Than Ever (Safety Training Considerations During a Pandemic)